If you are like most parents, you probably dread the week of spring break when your wallet will take a huge hit as you tote the kids around for events and activities. This year commit to sticking to a budget that will help you stick with cash and not get caught in a spring break debt trap.
Here are some quick tips for staying within your budget:
- Search for coupons online and plan your activities accordingly.
- Pack a lunch and skip the meal at a restaurant.
- Organize and invite more kids for that group discount.
- Look for free community events.
- Get outdoors and enjoy parks and lakes.