Introducing the Lee Bankruptcy Fall Giveaway!
We are giving away a FREE ipad mini to the lucky winner of our Facebook credit collections horror story contest!
Prize: 16GB Ipad mini
Contest:Creditor horror stories
Describe your personal experience dealing with a creditor. We want to hear about any difficulties you have experienced negotiating with creditors. Any problems you have encountered or any ways in which you felt a creditor violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act outlined by the Federal Trade Commission.
1) Do NOT name the creditor directly or make any statement that could lead to the identification of the creditor by name.
2) Obscene, inappropriate or graphic language is strictly prohibited. Any violations will be deleted and disqualified from the contest.
3) Do not share the thread on your own personal timeline. All interactions must stay on the Lee Bankruptcy fan page in order to win.
4) Keep your comment to less than 100 words in order for your full story to be displayed.
* LIKE the “Fall Giveaway” post on our Facebook page.
* Comment on the “Fall Giveaway” post, describing your experience with a creditor.
* Recruit friends and family members to LIKE your comment on the post.
* Again, please do not SHARE our post on your own personal timeline*
* The comment with the most votes wins!
* The winner will be chosen September 30,2013!
Acknowledgement: By participating in the giveaway, you acknowledge that your name will appear as public information; as part of how Facebook displays information.
Participation and eligibility for prize winnings only given to legitimate Facebook account holders. Spam or alias accounts will be disqualified. U.S. residents only.