I have pending payday loans and I put a stop payment on the postdated check. The bank let the checks go through and now my account is insufficient. What can I do?

As explained to you in your Rights and Duties, we strongly suggest that you pull your money out of any bank that you have given a creditor banking information to.  Open up a new account with a bank you do not owe a debt to and that a creditor is not aware of.  This will protect you and your account from pending creditors.


>>More Bankruptcy Questions

Do you have a question for our staff?

Your Name (required) Your Email (required)

Or you can contact us directlydownload a free bankruptcy book or take our free online evaluation.