Lee Law Firm Scholarship
As a leading Texas bankruptcy firm we are committed to becoming an integral part of our community through debt relief and foreclosure defense services. We also welcome ways to give back to our community. From holiday charity drives, to community programs to raise help for our local citizens, the Lee Law Firm loves to be a helping hand.
Part of our mission here at The Lee Law Firm is to put our clients back on a path to solid financial ground. In the spirit of the smart money management spirit, we also offer a scholarship program for those seeking to better their futures through education. Christopher Lee wants to honor hard working, career driven individuals by offer a $500 scholarship to help pay for the costs of tuition or books. The Lee Law Firm Community Scholarship fund is looking for candidates who set themselves apart by serving their community and making a difference in the lives of their fellow citizens.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Open to applicants of all academic levels
- Open to applicants of all ages.
- Open to Full or Part-time students.
- No minimum GPA requirement.
In order to apply, candidates must submit a minimum of 500 word essay answering the following questions:
- “What do you hope to accomplish by serving in your community?”
- “How has serving in the community impacted your life and goals?”
- “How do you plan to continue building your community in the future?”
Each applicant may only submit one essay for consideration. Submissions should be sent via e-mail along with a cover letter including: legal name, mailing address, telephone number, and a brief biography including a list of community activities and accomplishments to email@example.com.