What can I do if my case is dismissed?

You can re-file for bankruptcy (if eligible), possibly have your bankruptcy case reinstated (depending on the circumstances of the dismissal) or convert to a Chapter 7 (if eligible).  Whatever you decide, time is very limited and you need to act quickly.  Please call our office immediately to set up your attorney appointment.


>>More Bankruptcy Questions

Do you have a question for our staff?

Your Name (required) Your Email (required)

Or you can contact us directlydownload a free bankruptcy book or take our free online evaluation.